• uCoz Textbook
  • Video Tutorials
  • Official Templates Store
  • Best Websites Examples
  • Final Fantasy X-2 - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: temptationanime, Ravencrow, XoNatalieXo  
    Forum » Off Topic Stuff » Game Discussion » Final Fantasy X-2 (final fantasy)
    Final Fantasy X-2
    $GameMuzik$Date: Sunday, 2009-02-15, 10:04 PM | Message # 1
    User
    Group: Users
    Awards: 1
    Shocked to see tht there werent any posts here. guess everybodys too busy playing games to post a thread but im takin a break from gamin to crochetin so i have time to talk about em here. This threads bout final fantasy 12. im replayin it and im enjoyin myself ^^ id like it if those ppl whove played it could help a sista out when it comes to findin them cactuars and what to do next when i get stuck >_> dont play a game for a few months and you can forget how u on it -.-;;

hinataroDate: Friday, 2009-02-20, 9:20 PM | Message # 2
    User
    Awards: 0
    hey im also a fan of ff12 it is good game but i cant getang further tongue

life is too short to worry about trivial things live life to the max

KanonDate: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 7:01 PM | Message # 3
    User
    Awards: 0
    Oh my goodness! This is heaven! This is more better than heaven itself! I was so glad to see a Final Fantasy X-2 thread here! I love Final Fantasy X-2. Its an emotional story about a strong-willed girl with her new friends (Paine, other airshipers) aspire to be the best spear-hunters. But I knew down Yuna never wanted exactly to collect spheres. She only wanted to find if there were more spheres with the ones that represented Tidus (Him). The girl action was the best, and even more better is dresspheres. There are fifteen dresspheres you could choose from (including specials). And all of them are cute. Just too cute for words.

Though I am terribly here to end this with, I did not finish the game. I can't get passed the Magus Sisters. My girls were level 56, 60, and 59. I didn't even get the mascot or Lady Luck dressphere. That one coin game is too tough. And Shinra won't even share it. Why would Shinra want to wear clothes like that???

Forum » Off Topic Stuff » Game Discussion » Final Fantasy X-2 (final fantasy)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024