ive been trying to aviod this thread for the longest time >_<
cuz i knew id have a lot to say...
1. the movie is fantastic IF u havnt read the book. But if u HAVE read the book then watched the movie then you'll find it a disappointment, because you have something to compair it too.
2. they left out a lot of stuff from the movie like the scene when they did the blood lab in biology and they chaned stuff like when Bella found out Edward was a vampire it was in the car, but in the movie they were in the woods. Some people got annoyed cuz they changed simple stuff like that. Why cant they just leave it alone o.o
3. also if they didnt cut out parts then the movie would have been wayyyy to long. As you know, the book is pretty long >_<
4. this was a new type of movie so their budget wasnt that big, cause they didnt know how the people would react to it >_>
but seeing as the people CLEARLY enjoyed it, when theyre filming New Moon they have more money to work with and better effects.
5. dont lie. even though people say its a bad movie you still went to see it >_>
6. they arent even sure about the casts. they might replace or even take out people from it :S
7. i heard they were replacing Jacob with a different actor...ish that true??...does any1 know >_>
ANYWAYSSSS thats all i have to say >_>
for now XD
hopefully i didnt make a lot of typos here
if so, sorry >_<
i was typing as the thoughts came to my mind >_> lol
so it was rushed :P